Saturday, June 20, 2009

Little Angel in me

We are so excited when I had my first ultrasound appointment to see how the baby is going. It is a wonderful experience when you see your baby moving his/her hands and touching its face. Every breathe I take makes him/her move as well. He or she is 10 cm long, and with a heartbeat of around 150 bpm. The technician measured his/her stomach, heart, legs, head, etc and everything turned out normal.

big wave

kicking to the goal
Nature is a miraculous thing. I could not believe it! There is really a little baby in me with a replica of all my organs. I am at a loss of words with the experience. I am grateful to experience the happiness of being a mum. God gave us the most amazing blessing of our lives!

8 comments:

  1. I am really happy for you sis :) Take care, miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great great pictures!!! I am so excited for you Cel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooo happy for you and Ed! Now both of you starts to truly understand the joys of having a baby. Enjoy every moment of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! congrats! really happy for you.. take care always cel.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! You both must be so excited, Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are now a fulfilled woman, Cel! God bless you, Ed & the little bab in your womb.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great news!! You are going to be a great mom! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hoi!!! congrats ha......sa wakas meron na akong kurutin,at ma-hug na mahigpit....in other words meron na akong baby.....hehehehe....sana di yan makulit gaya nang nanay.....bleh!

    ReplyDelete